Monday, April 14, 2008

Nearly free... Sort of...

So I haven"t blogged in a while.
Sue me.
Actually, don"t, I think I"ll get enough of that in a few years...


It"s been pretty hectic lately, though with nothing much to show of it :S
We"re starting to get incredibly overloaded with the information they are throwing at us and expecting it to just stick, so I"ve been spending more and more time at the library and PBL rooms. I"ve almost reached the point where I"m thinking it could be cheaper to sneak in a cabinet and store stuff there and I"ll just sleep there overnight...

Totally off the topic of study, I got the new Nightwish album. It"s good. It"s goooooood.
Ahhh, I"ve been digging up my old "operatic metal/symphonic rock/whatever you want to call it" stuff and relistening to it all. Good stuff :)

Oh, holidays next week! Hooray!

1 comment:

Kane said...

And how goes things now?