Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Oh my is that the time...

Right, so I guess I"ve been slack again. No surprise there...

It has been a over a month since my last post, close to two in fact. Are you honestly surprised though? I mean really, how many of these posts have I started by stating how long its been since my last post...

Anyway.

So in the time we"ve skipped over, I"ve managed to get through the final exams for the year in one piece (more or less), went and saw Wicked, underwent a sleep study, and been diagnosed as fat by my mother.

How nice.

Well the exams were... Well, they were.

Wicked was incredibly awesome. I know that word gets thrown around a lot, but it is.

The sleep study was... I dunno, I slept! I"m still waiting for results though, so we"ll see what happens...

Me being fat is quite true. It seems that I"ve managed to surpass a BMI of 25, thus making me overweight. Quite sad really :(
The result of which, I have eaten the least I have ever had this holiday season. I"ve also been jogging 5.3637km (according to the Google Maps Distance Measurement Tool) twice a day (6am, 6pm).
Hopefully I can lose 15 kilograms in the next 3 months, though that might be extreme. I"m aiming for at least 5 kilograms before I return to Adelaide though, after that, we"ll see how things go...

I"m also back on the Gold Coast, which is nice I guess...
I"ve continued my research into mangos and my conclusion remains the same.
I"ve gotten so used to living on my own that I don"t know if I can deal with my parents anymore. So far I"ve been surviving, though who knows how long I can keep it up. There haven"t been too many arguments...

Christmas was fun, had something in the range of 20 relatives come from Melbourne and Brisbane to have lunch near the beach, or more specifically, Point Danger.
It was very relaxing though not many of us kids wanted to be there, considering how hot and crowded it was... But we dealt with it. I spent time with my pride and joy, my second cousin. She"s 13 years old and the greatest person in the world :)

Aaaaanyway, thats me covered.

I"ll try update when something else happens...

No comments: