Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

So I"m not doing too well on the "regular blogging" front. I"m sure things will pick up sometime...

Easter long weekend has come and just about gone. It was a lot of fun, filled with horse riding, biking, playing with little dogs and endless amounts of food. Yes, that"s right, we were in Keith!
The family of a certain colleague saw it in their hearts to embrace these dirty poor med students yet again and showed us yet another great time in the fair town of Keith. I"m not sure if I"ve mentioned it before, but the last time we were there, I and certain other colleagues who have skills in the area of defeating any attacking piles of food, were completely sated, defeated by the vast quantities of delicious food. This occasion was no different. It was incredible.

Unfortunately, I appear to have picked up a bit of a bug. By that, I mean I think I have the flu, so if this post seems more incomprehensible than usual, blame the drugs which are attempting to hold back the muscle pains, hacking cough, chills and severe headache...

I think I"m going to end it at that and pretend I want to eat something so I can go make something to eat and sustain my immune system to attempt to fight off this evil attacker.

2 comments:

PTR said...

You were in Keith? Strange coincidence! I was nearly lynched by an angry mob in Keith just last night. I'll try to blog it up sometime soon...

Vonbon said...

I"ll be eagerly awaiting this story :)